It's Tuesday. That means it's time for the Web Jawn Bonus Finds! This is for paying members of Marketing Junto. If you got forwarded this and want this in your inbox every Tuesday, consider supporting Marketing Junto!
- An open source & free version of ChatGPT from Hugging Face
They've done it again!
- Robots are coming — for real this time, Eliot Horowitz says
We better get ready to be able to work on them or risk get left behind.
- Google, Microsoft and Meta each said ‘AI’ nearly 50 times on earnings calls. Here’s why we should all care
Artificial Intelligence is the latest tech hottness, so hearing that AI was brought up on earning call that much isn't all that suprising.
- It's The End Of The Social Media Era Of Journalism As We Know It
This is a great newsletter and the points Parker Mallory points are are very salient with the demise of Buzz Feed News recently. The journalism industry that doesn't need another gut punch is getting one.
- NSA Cybersecurity Director Says ‘Buckle Up’ for Generative AI
Buckle up buttercup this is gonna get scary!
- Leak: TikTok is launching generative AI avatars, and here’s what they look like
What could go go wrong with this? Kinda neat. But it's not going to do any good if Tiktok gets banned in the US and elsewhere. But who knows if that's happening.
- How Microsoft’s Bing Chatbot Came to Be—and Where It’s Going Next
A good rundown of the whole Bing Chatbot origin.
- BlueSky Is Out In Private Beta
I'm in, but have no invites to give out yet. It's neat, still very much a beta.
Thank you again and again for being a paying supporter of Marketing Junto. Your support means so much to me!